|Title:||2nd & 3rd Shift Extrusion Profile Technician|
|Department:||Plastics - Extrusion|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Extrusion Profile Technician
(2nd & 3rd Shift)
Extrusion Profile Technician: The successful candidate will ensure that all extrusion equipment is fully functional and operating at top efficiency and quality for Creative Plastics (CP). This position is a technical role, responsibilities to include rapid mold changes, equipment start-ups, and handling process and equipment issues. Skillful troubleshooting, diagnosis and corrective action are required for success.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Troubleshoot equipment, identify and diagnose process-related problems.
- Adjust processes to achieve operational targets.
- Monitor process logs and machine output for optimum quality/efficiency.
- Provide leadership to the team for mold changes, start-ups and process changes.
- 3-5 years of profile extrusion technician experience for a plastic profile extrusion company.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
In house capabilities include