|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Design Display Group (DDG) is seeking a Engineering Intern to join our engineering team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Engineering team and other company departments including customer service, quality control and supply chain.
- Contribute to building a 'rapid prototyping' culture to test and prove-out ideas by creating prototype parts by using rapid prototyping and traditional model making technologies.
- Participate in product testing of prototypes to aid the design process.
- Develop unique solutions to solve product design challenges.
- Create Instruction sheets to match clients branded templates.
- Support the Product Development engineers and designers to develop solid models, engineering drawings and BOMS's for new product concepts.
- CAD experience is required (SolidWorks is a must).
- Above all, the individual must be an effective problem solver who is committed to producing products of exceptional quality.
- Very important – if possible please include work examples, such as CAD images or prototype photos of past class work or intern work.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications