|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking at Commodity Analyst to join our growing team.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting or similar experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- Experience with an MRP (GlobalShop/Syteline) or ERP (AS400, SAP, Epicor) system is highly preferred.
- Experience Cost systems is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards is a plus.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|