|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP) has an immediate opening for an Inventory Clerk. This position tracks and organizes inventory to help coordinates resources across shifts to ensure smooth and efficient assembly operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Problem solve discrepancies, verify issues and correct in a prompt manner.
- Will cycle count daily as needed / necessary to ensure accuracy.
- Meet and exceed company production schedules, quality, safety, and efficiency goals.
- Communicate discrepancies in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
- Ability to operate a scissor or forklift is highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- High degree of accuracy and prior experience with a MRP system is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,500+ employees
- 4 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications