|Department:||Plastics - Acrylic Fabrication|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP) is seeking a Production Scheduler to manage the production scheduling our Fabrication Department.
- Develops production schedules for all areas of production including Decorating and Assembly/packing, based on customer orders and delivery requirements and current work load across impacted equipment.
- Establishes effective communication with various groups such as customer service, sales team, and plant production departments to ensure the on-time completion of products through monitoring order status from start to finish.
- Expedites materials for production as needed to meet deadlines.
- Assists in maintaining the amount of raw materials inventory necessary to meet planned production schedules.
- Tracks the flow of materials through the assigned areas.
- Adjusts planned production schedules as necessary in order to assure items ship in a timely manner.
- Reviews status and recommends use or disposition of aged, slow moving, or obsolete materials.
· Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
· Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to utilize the tact and diplomacy required to foster a team environment while keeping projects on schedule.
· Strong PC skills including with above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|