|Title:||Machinist - Entry Level|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Entry Level Machinist
Design Display Group has an immediate opportunity for an Entry Level Machinist. This full time position is responsible for utilizing machine tools to assure molds and other tooling are in proper operating condition and within tolerance per the specifications called for in the prints.
- Set-up and maintain production and quality on precision machined parts (injection molds and vacuum form tools) using manual (Bridgeport), CNC milling, grinding, lathe and radial drill machine tools.
- Operate multiple machines when required, setting up tooling and fixtures of all machine tools.
- Uses blueprints, design sketches and measuring equipment (micrometers, calipers) to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerances of the finished product.
- Manufacturing and machining background necessary.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works with little or no supervision
- Must work well with others and must be punctual and reliable
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
Willing to train the proper candidate to enhance proficiency
The Marketing Alliance Group family of companies employs 1,200+ people with locations in GA, TN and NJ. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer