|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF), a division of Marketing Alliance Group (MAG), is seeking a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance , be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance as needed.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related degree from a technical college.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|