|Title:||Powder Coat Painter|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Powder Coat Painter.
Description: Set up and operate the automatic, and manual paint systems, and related operations. Start-up / shut down equipment, adjust controls, continuously check quality of output and take corrective action as required. Prepare / maintain documentation records as needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set up and operate powder painting and subsidiary systems. Set controls and instruments for all systems and operations.
- Check quality of finish for appearance and paint adhesion. Maintain paint and supplies; keep records of paint and supplies.
- Work from specifications and instruments. Set and adjust paint flow rate and other controls for the powder paint process.
- Maintain proper settings on oven controls. Insure compliance to operational instructions and maintain proper temperatures and cycle times.
- Perform ordinary day-to-day maintenance and repair on all equipment. Clean all components of the system including the booths, ovens, filtration systems and insure that assigned work areas are kept clean, safe and orderly at all times.
- Apply specified film thickness to meet quality specifications called out for that part.
- Perform color changes within a specific period of time utilizing manufacturer’s technique for efficient color changes.
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Comprehend and follow all prescribed safety policies, rules, practices and procedures.
- This position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
5+ years related experience in the setup and operation of automatic or manual powder paint systems.
- Requires knowledge of the following:
- surface preparation
- coating materials
- application techniques
- process set up methods
- basic math
- powder specifications
- measuring instruments
- hand tools
American Display and Fixture is an integral part of the Marketing Alliance Group family of companies which employs 1,000+ people. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer