Powder Coat Painter
|Title:||Powder Coat Painter|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Powder Coat Painter
American Display & Fixture
Description: The Powder Coat Painter will set up and operate the automatic, and manual paint systems, and related operations for American Display & Fixture (ADF). Start-up / shut down equipment, adjust controls, continuously check quality of output and take corrective action as required. Prepare / maintain documentation records as needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set up and operate powder painting and subsidiary systems. Set controls and instruments for all systems and operations.
- Check quality of finish for appearance and paint adhesion. Maintain paint and supplies; keep records of paint and supplies.
- Work from specifications and instruments. Set and adjust paint flow rate and other controls for the powder paint process.
- Maintain proper settings on oven controls. Insure compliance to operational instructions and maintain proper temperatures and cycle times.
- Perform ordinary day-to-day maintenance and repair on all equipment. Clean all components of the system including the booths, ovens, filtration systems and insure that assigned work areas are kept clean, safe and orderly at all times.
- Apply specified film thickness to meet quality specifications called out for that part.
- Perform color changes within a specific period of time utilizing manufacturer's technique for efficient color changes.
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Comprehend and follow all prescribed safety policies, rules, practices and procedures.
- This position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
5+ years related experience in the setup and operation of automatic or manual powder paint systems.
- Requires knowledge of the following:
- surface preparation
- coating materials
- hand tools
- measuring instruments
- powder specifications
- basic math
- process set up methods
- application techniques
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications