|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
(1st, 2nd, & Weekend Shifts)
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking General Laborers to performs one or a combination of unskilled tasks as assigned to assist the general operation of the plant in a safe and efficient manner. Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
Hours of Operations:
1st Shift - 5:00 am - 3:30 pm - Monday - Thursday
*Please note that all shifts may be required to work overtime depending on our customers' needs
2nd Shift - 3:30 pm - 2:00 am - Monday - Thursday
Wkend Shift - 6:00 am - 6:30 pm - Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Position requires a strong attention to detail to assure a quality product as each employee is responsible for the quality of the products they produce.
- The position entails frequent light to moderate lifting while standing for up to 10 hrs. a day. Position also entails frequent bending, stooping, kneeling and twisting.
- This full time position requires the ability multi-task in a fast paced, deadline drive environment as well a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,500 + employees
- 4 million+ square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer