|Title:||2nd Shift - Fabrication Supervisor|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking a Fabrication Supervisor to manage our metal fabrication facility on 2nd shift in Chattanooga, TN. The Fabrication Supervisor will be leading a multi-disciplined, night shift department that is responsible for MIG and TIG welding, punch press, laser cutting, punch press, grinding and pre-paint finishing departments.
- Manages the 2nd shift operations of a 380,000 sq ft metal fabrication facility.
- Fosters a culture of quality and efficiency.
- Assures all personnel are processing jobs according to established procedures.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the metal fabrication equipment.
- Develops and implements training program to cross train personnel on various machinery needed for operations on 2nd shift.
- Experience with lasers, punch, and brake presses strongly preferred.
- 5-10 years of working in a metal fabrication environment.
- Strong working knowledge of numerous types of welding and metal fabrication techniques.
- Ability multi-task in a fast paced, deadline drive environment combined with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a metal fabrication environment.
- Preferred experience mentoring and developing team members.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|