|Title:||Quality Control Line Auditor|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Quality Control Line Auditor
(1st, 2nd, 3rd shift available)
The Quality Line Auditor performs in-line quality audits on scheduled jobs (Extrusion, Injection, Fabrication, etc.) in accordance with established procedures and guidelines per the customer’s specific part requirements. Assist with receiving inspection, and help maintain the quality management system.
- Perform in-line quality audits on parts during production run.
- Report out-of-spec conditions to the department Supervisor and the Quality Control Manager.
- Manage completed job packets.
- Establish/Maintain part samples (1st part/last part) from each production run.
- Communicate any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Ensure the Quality Management System requirements are met.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- ISO 9001 experience or equivalent preferred.
- Must have previous experience in the quality control field
- Basic computer skills required (copy/paste/insert bullets/change font color, etc.).
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|