|Department:||Plastics - Injection Molding|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
- Works with creative team to conceptualize shelf display ideas to meet customer demands.
- Works with sales and creative team to develop and improve concepts.
- Creates 3 dimensional computer mockups of parts and assemblies that make up a project using SolidWorks.
- Creates detailed 2D drawings with all dimensions, specifics, and notes required to properly manufacture parts and assemblies.
- Coordinate with the production team and work directly with vendors to ensure quality of product, efficiency of assembly, and organization of workflow.
- Improve upon existing designs by continuous improvement for innovative solutions.
- Communicate with production, sales, and customer to create and improve designs.
- Helps create planograms to showcase design concepts to customers and assist sales team.
- Mentor junior level engineers by teaching them best practices.
- Use extensive problem solving skills to create original and innovative solutions.
- Create graphic art and size files using Adobe Illustrator for clients so they can lay out artwork.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a design engineering role.
- Extensive experience in SolidWorks; SolidWorks certification strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Extensive understanding of drawing, engineering, and industry standards.
- Extremely proficient on 3D design software.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- Significant technical engineering experience and knowledge of advanced technology and engineering practices.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities, and unpredictable events within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Plastic Injection molding
- Acrylic Fabrication
- Sheet metal
- Wood construction
- Plastic & Aluminum Extrusions
- Vacuum Forming
- CNC machining
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications