|Title:||Vice President - Printing Operations|
|Facility Name:||Alliance Printing|
Vice President – Printing Operations
Marketing Alliance Group
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the position of Vice President of Printing Operations. MAG’s state of the art printing operations encompass 500,000+ square feet in Dalton, GA. We are looking for a driven individual that will provide leadership to departments across all of our printing operations – Digital, Offset, Screen, Consolidation, Creative, Pre-Press, Project Management, Customer Service, Costing, Shipping, Receiving, Procurement, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instill a sense of urgency to safely and efficiently produce products that arrive to the customer on time.
- Ensure business unit goals are met by establishing departmental goals, policies and procedures and holding the respective department heads accountable to achieve these results.
- Ensure effective operations by monitoring results, comparing actual performance to established standards and taking appropriate actions as needed.
- Utilize lean manufacturing principles, standard work, and problem resolution strategies to assure the workforce is regularly engaged in day-to-day continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure profitability by directing and monitoring activities to achieve operational objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field accompanied by relevant experience or substantial relevant operational experience.
- 10 years of proven leadership performance in a multi-faceted printing environment in a heavily service oriented market.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.