|Title:||Vice President - Sales|
|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Vice President of Sales
Marketing Alliance Group
Displays/Fixtures · Printing · Plastics · Sampling · Distribution
This position reports directly to the President of Marketing Alliance Group. The VP of Sales plans and directs all aspects of the Company’s sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. The VP of Sales is responsible for ensuring maximum sales volume and margins across all of the Company’s products and services.
- Works with President and CEO to establish sales goals and objectives for each division.
- Tracks and analyzes data related to sales activities to develop the action plans necessary to accomplish the goals and objectives of Marketing Alliance Group.
- Generates new business opportunities through individual marketing, networking and relationship building activities.
- Works with current clients to build and retain new business.
- Works with current clients to acquire introductions and referrals.
- Initiates and facilitates launch / kick off meetings as needed with appropriate stakeholders (Design, Engineering, Project Management, Estimating, and Production).
- Communicates changes and their requirements to client and internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Reconciles project tracking with Project Management and resolves issues/escalates appropriately (internally and externally).
- Confers with Operations to obtain technical advice and resolve challenges in an efficient manner.
- Updates information in internal systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manages assigned team members to assure projects are progressing on schedule and that the appropriate information is being disseminated internally and externally in a timely manner.
- Regularly meets with team members (in person or virtually) to assure everyone has the details needed to perform their assigned tasks.
- Assures all sales related expenses are managed and documented appropriately.
- 7+ Years of Sr. Sales Leadership experience in either Retail Displays & Fixtures or Print for the Retail Environment.
- Demonstrable success in the development and management of sales personnel who not only penetrate new accounts, but also increase sales amongst exiting accounts while preserving or increasing margins.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify customer needs and effectively develop and present solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with key business, marketing and operations executives.
- Strong computer skills – MS Office as well as CRM software.
- Design oriented experience or mindset.
- Ability to research and follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a flexible team-player.
- Must have a service-oriented mindset.
Quick facts on MAG:
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer