|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Marketing Alliance Group
Wood Working Business Unit
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is seeking a seasoned, hands-on wood fabrication professional to manage our Wood Working Business Unit and expand its in house capabilities as they pertain to cabinetry and millwork to meet the growing demand for these products.
This business unit supports both of MAG’s display companies (American Display and Fixture and Design Display Group.) Both of our display companies are well positioned for continued growth in a diverse group of markets from prestige cosmetics to big box retailers.
The plant is a state of the art 60,000+ sq. ft. wood fabrication facility in Chattanooga, TN. This multi-shift operation produces components used in the assembly of displays and fixtures for a variety of retailers. Our investment in technology is second to none, including: 3d modeling of all designs, automated CNC machining centers (horizontal/vertical; point to points and routers), rear loading panel saws, high speed edge banding, contour edge banding and thermoforming.
- Responsible for expanding product portfolio to include high end cabinetry and millwork.
- Responsible for fabrication, assembly, purchasing and engineering for the Business Unit.
- Must be a self-motivated flexible team-player, with strong communication skills, a service oriented mind set and the persistence to follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
- This full-time position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Position requires 10 years of proven leadership performance (progressive positions of responsibility) in a wood fabrication/assembly environment
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|