|Facility Name:||Marketing Alliance Samples|
Marketing Alliance Samples
Marketing Alliance Samples (MAS) of Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer. This hands on position is responsible for developing a detailed understanding of the current manufacturing processes of all product lines at this 350,000 sq. foot facility so that processes can be documented and improved upon to assure we continue to exceed the expectations of our customers. To be successful in this position one must spend most of his/her time on the production floor working not only close to the action, but in the action. This is a hands on position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply manufacturing/process engineering principles to document current processes via observation, interaction with personnel completing the tasks, process mapping (manufacturing flow) and time studies.
- Work with various management and production personnel to develop new processes and procedures that will result in the safer and more effective production of our sampling products.
- Identify opportunities to utilize technology to improve throughput and quality.
- Identify key performance indicators, how to best measure them and how to best tie them into meaningful dashboards.
- Develop and implement capacity planning tools.
- Experience completing tasks such as the above in a manufacturing environment or related applicable education.
- Strong computer skills, especially as they pertain to MS Excel.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works with little or no supervision.
- Must work well with others and must be punctual and reliable.
MAS is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer