|Facility Name:||Marketing Alliance Samples|
Marketing Alliance Samples
Marketing Alliance Samples (MAS) of Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) has an immediate opening for a Production Engineer. This hands-on position requires someone that can quickly develop a detailed understanding of the current manufacturing processes. Must be able to analyze and improve production operations using both technical skills and people skills. High level of personal initiative with the ability to achieve success through teamwork.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a production team of 20-50 employees to successfully achieve daily production goals and overall business objectives. Staffs, develops, and mentors production team members.
- Resolve production issues and obstacles with a positive “can-do” approach. Looks at problems as opportunities.
- Track and improve key performance indicators to drive continuous improvements on the production floor.
- Develop, implement, and improve production plans to manage service to our customers, determine efficient staffing requirements, and minimize losses and costs to the business.
- Apply manufacturing/process engineering principles to document current processes via observation, interaction with personnel completing the tasks, process mapping (manufacturing flow), and time studies.
- Work with various management and production personnel to develop new processes and procedures that will result in the safer and more effective production process.
- Identify opportunities to utilize technology to improve throughput and quality.
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment manufacturing environment.
- Ability to set-up and improve the most-efficient production work flows with a focus on fabrication, construction, and/or assembly operations.
- Proven leadership experience supervising or managing production teams that are engaged, focused on safety, quality, and high production output, and work as a team to accomplish set objectives.
- Strong math and computer skills are required.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player that works effectively at all levels of the plant.
- Reports production requirements and results with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding communication and positive problem resolution skills are required.
- Hands-on, production floor leadership is required.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|