|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display and Fixture, a division of Marketing Alliance Group, is looking for a Project Manager with experience related to purchasing, costing, and logistics. As a member of our team you will be working closely with others to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track from initial order through to shipping.
We are a fast growing, industry leader in the point of purchase industry. With 1.3 million+ square feet of operations in Chattanooga, TN.
Successful candidates, need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to organize and communicate on multiple projects of various sizes and complexities.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, scheduled milestones, and deliverables.
- Meet with project team members to anticipate, identify and resolve issues.
- Follow up with all project vendors to assure time tables and standards are adhered to.
- Ensure project deliverables meet/exceed quality standards, and confirm receipt of shipments with customer.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establish and execute effective project communication plans.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure all parties are informed of schedule and budget impacts.
- Conduct post-project evaluations to identify successful project elements and lessons learned.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years proven effective project management experience.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Ability to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Understanding of standard MRP/ERP best practices and processes preferred.
- Advanced time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player whom requires minimal supervision, with the persistence to follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer