|Title:||Intern - Human Resources|
|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Intern - Human Resources
Marketing Alliance Group
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is seeking a Sophomore or Junior in college to join our corporate Human Resources team as an intern. They will get exposure to the following areas:
At MAG, our Human Resources Intern directly assists the Human Resources Team with a wide range of tasks/activities related to employee relations, community relations, HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding/orientation, employee benefits, and safety.
This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills she or he may have acquired in school related to his or her particular area(s) of interest, and apply them in a professional setting. He or she will gain a better understanding of the role that Human Resources plays in today’s manufacturing environment.
In this capacity the intern will interact with staff across multiple disciplines and get a broader understanding of how various departments interact in order for a corporation to operate smoothly.
This position reports to the Corp. Director of Human Resources and is located in Dalton, GA.
The Human Resources Intern will perform tasks such as:
- Onboarding of new hires (new hire paperwork, safety training, dissemination of safety equipment, creation of personnel file, etc.)
- Auditing of employment files.
- Assisting employees with a variety of inquiries covering topics such as safety, benefits, payroll, vacation, etc.
- Handling of incoming calls to the main HR line.
- Maintaining the applicant database.
- Assisting the HR team as needed (HR Managers, Benefits Administrator, Corp. Recruiter, etc.)
- Representing the Company at community events, career fairs, etc.
Quick facts on MAG: