|Facility Name:||Alliance Printing|
Alliance Printing (AP) is a division of Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) and is need of a General Manager. As a key member of MAG’s senior management team, this position provides leadership to the operational and support teams of AP.
Responsible for assuring the following for each of the functional areas of AP:
o Efficient production
o On-time customer deliveries
o Quality Control
o Safe working environment
o Inventory Management
o Productive use of MRP
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
o Forecasting of required materials
o Inventory management
o Cost competitive pricing on all materials
- Pre-press, Design and Development
o Efficient Production
o Forward thinking in the application of technology.
- Project Management
o Pro-active management and communications
o Quick turnaround
In addition to the above the General Manager will work closely with the sales team to collaborate and generate opportunities for growth. The General Manager also works closely with the corporate accounting and finance staff to identify trends and opportunities for improvement through analysis of past performance as well as forecasting.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong general management skills as demonstrated by a minimum of 5 years of successful P&L management in a custom manufacturing environment – preferably in the printing industry, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to drive operational excellence through rigorous cost management, systems development and process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) to clearly articulate messaging to both internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong project management skills.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|