|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Team Support - e-mail management, correspondence, etc. so they can continue their strong relationships with our current customers.
- Handle date entry (Request for Quote, Order Entry, Change Orders, etc.) into our computer system.
- Assist with compilation of weekly customer reports.
- Work with various internal departments to follow-up on project information.
- Monitor sales systems to check for additional orders, etc.
- Provides ad-hoc report information as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Computer skills, including MS Office (especially Excel, Outlook).
- Manufacturing/POP experience preferred but not necessary.
- Honesty, integrity and a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully in human issues with colleagues.
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative team building relationships.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Needs to multi task and effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong focus towards attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, organize and accurately prioritize work and use good judgment in varied situations.
- Must be a self-motivated flexible team-player, with strong communication skills, a service oriented mind set and the persistence to follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications