|Title:||Benefits Administrator / HR Manager|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
HR Manager / Benefits Administrator
Marketing Alliance Group is seeking someone to serve the dual role of Corp. Benefits Administrator and HR Manager to one of our Chattanooga facilities.
- Benefits Administrator
- Administering, designing, developing and auditing the company’s benefit plans to support the strategic priorities of the Company.
- HR Manager
- Performs Human Resources activities related to recruitment (hourly & salaried), training, employment relations, safety, compensation, and the management of data pertaining to the facility he/she is managing.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 -8 years of related experience.
- Recruiting/staffing experience for hourly to senior management levels.
- Experience utilizing internet and social media for recruitment is strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of all human resources principles and practices, including employment law, EEO compliance, benefits and compliance, recruitment/retention and safety (personnel and facility.)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation.)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is essential.
- Ability multi-task in a fast paced, deadline drive environment as well a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
The Marketing Alliance Group family of companies employs 1,200+ people with locations in GA, TN and NJ. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer