|Title:||Panel Saw Operator|
|Facility Name:||Marketing Alliance Samples|
Panel Saw Operator
Marketing Alliance Samples
Marketing Alliance Samples (MAS) is seeking a Panel Saw Operator.
Responsible for safe and efficient programming, operation, and routine maintenance on a modern, high capacity Panel Saw providing consistent quality and timely quantity of material.
- Position requires basic knowledge of production woodworking equipment along with the ability to maximize yield and machining through creative programming.
- Position requires a strong attention to detail as each employee is responsible for the quality of the product they produce.
- Position requires the ability to read detailed prints and the ability to use and read precise measuring tools.
- Position entails frequent lifting of light to heavy loads while standing up to 10 hrs a day. The position also entails frequent bending, stooping and kneeling.
- This full-time position requires the ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
MAS is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|