|Title:||Junior Business Analyst|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Junior Business Analyst
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking an analytical and communicative, Jr. Business Analyst for its Chattanooga based display operations.
The analyst is responsible for receiving large volumes of data from the customer and converting, organizing and communicating the information so that the Company can enter, produce and ship orders in a timely manner.
This position requires a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, the ability to trouble shoot processes and errors and communicate in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree accounting, business finance, or closely related field for which the degree required extensive coursework related utilizing MS Excel to organize complex data.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ professional work experience in business analysis
- OR an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel and strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation.)
- Strong time management, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong focus toward attention to detail and accuracy.
Quick facts on MAG: