|Title:||Sr. Project Manager|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
As a Project Manager with American Display & Fixture (ADF) you would simultaneously manage multiple projects from cradle to grave.
- Initiates and facilitates launch / kick off meetings as needed with appropriate stakeholders (Design, Engineering, Sales, Estimating, Purchasing, Production, etc.)
- Assures orders are entered in a timely manner.
- Assures materials are ordered in a timely manner and scheduled to arrive at the appropriate location at the appropriate time (not too early, and certainly not late.)
- Communicates changes and their requirements to all impacted stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Reconciles project tracking and resolves issues/escalates appropriately (internally and externally).
- Confers with Operations to obtain technical advice and resolve challenges in an efficient manner.
- Updates information in internal systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Regularly meets with team members (in person or virtually) to assure everyone has the details needed to perform their assigned tasks.
- Obtains pricing information on items and services required from the outside.
- Investigates any deviations from quotes and obtains approvals as needed.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in Retail Displays & Fixtures.
- Strongly prefer a working knowledge of wood fabrication (materials, processes, limitations, design and costs.)
- Demonstrable success in the management of large programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to utilize the tact and diplomacy required to foster a team environment while keeping projects on schedule and budget.
- Ability to identify customer needs and effectively develop and present solutions.
- Strong computer skills – especially with MS Excel.
- Ability to learn how to effectively use databases systems such as ERP.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have a service-oriented mindset.
Quick facts on MAG:
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer