|Title:||Robotic Welding - Programmer/Lead Operator|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Robotic Welding – Programmer/Lead Operator
The Programmer/Lead Operator for Robotic Welding is responsible for the programming, maintenance, and operation of the cells under his direction. He/she is responsible for assuring operators are trained and producing quality parts in a safe and efficient manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Program robotic welding cells so that parts are made to spec in an efficient manner based upon the specifications supplied.
- Review new product designs to determine the appropriate fixturing and identify potential programming issues that may arise.
- Assist with fixture design, development and maintenance.
- Maintain spare parts inventory, oversee routine maintenance for associated equipment and fixtures.
- Balance welding operations to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Make recommendations for part modification that may increase throughput through the cells.
- Oversee the operation of the robotic welding cells and troubleshoot and correct problems as they occur.
- Assure cells are operating in and safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Train operators so that they can produce parts and perform basic troubleshooting of their cells and fixtures.
- Communicate with other shifts and departments to assure a clean handoff.
- Keep work area, tools, material and equipment clean and orderly.
- Operate robots as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ year’s relevant experience programming, operating and trouble-shooting robotic welding cells.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to read and interpret prints.
The Marketing Alliance Group family of companies employs 1,200+ people with locations in GA, TN and NJ. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer