|Title:||Robotic Welding - Programmer/Lead Operator|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Robotic Welding - Programmer/Lead Operator
American Display & Fixture
The Programmer/Lead Operator for Robotic Welding is responsible for the programming, maintenance, and operation of the cells under his direction. He/she is responsible for assuring operators are trained and producing quality parts in a safe and efficient manner at American Display & Fixture (ADF).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Program robotic welding cells so that parts are made to spec in an efficient manner based upon the specifications supplied.
- Review new product designs to determine the appropriate fixturing and identify potential programming issues that may arise.
- Assist with fixture design, development and maintenance.
- Maintain spare parts inventory, oversee routine maintenance for associated equipment and fixtures.
- Balance welding operations to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Make recommendations for part modification that may increase throughput through the cells.
- Oversee the operation of the robotic welding cells and troubleshoot and correct problems as they occur.
- Assure cells are operating in and safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Train operators so that they can produce parts and perform basic troubleshooting of their cells and fixtures.
- Communicate with other shifts and departments to assure a clean handoff.
- Keep work area, tools, material and equipment clean and orderly.
- Operate robots as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ year’s relevant experience programming, operating and trouble-shooting robotic welding cells.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to read and interpret prints.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
· 1,200+ employees
· 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
· In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer