|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking a qualified candidate to work as a Cabinet Maker in our Custom Wood Working Division.
As a Cabinet Maker you will be responsible for the fabrication and assembly of quality custom products. Qualified candidates must be able to work with minimal supervision, read blue prints and cut lists as well as set up and operate industrial woodworking machinery. Each Cabinet Maker is responsible for the quality of the products he/she produces.
- 5+ years of custom woodworking experience required.
- Retail store fixture experience preferred.
- Must have a good understanding of construction methods and blueprint reading.
- Ability to effectively use measurement tools such as: tape measure, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Comprehend and follow all prescribed safety policies, rules, practices and procedures.
- This position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
· 1,200+ employees
· 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
· In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer