|Facility Name:||Marketing Alliance Samples|
Marketing Alliance Samples
Marketing Alliance Samples is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk for the Dalton, GA location.
- Accurately ship and receive items using the processes required of the company's systems.
- Pick and package goods efficiently and accurately.
- Check information against packing slips and verify that inventory is correct.
- Maintain accurate records of items shipped and received.
- Safely and effectively operate forklifts and other warehouse lifting devices.
- Computer operation – Operation of inventory control software, ERP/ MRP, printing labels, word processing, spreadsheets, generate reports and ability to effectively communicate via email.
- Experience using FedEx system or use of comparable system.
- Prior experience in filling out domestic/international shipping papers (bill of lading, international commercial invoices)
- This full-time position requires the ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
MAS is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications