|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking an experienced metal fabrication expert and manufacturing manager to serve as the Plant Manager for our state of the art 24 X 7 facility in Chattanooga, TN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages activities related to metal fabrication (cutting, bending, welding, painting, etc.) as well as facility maintenance.
- Achieves production objectives by forecasting job requirements and potential barriers.
- Schedules production across all departments.
- Establishes priorities, controls processes, and resolves issues to maintain efficiency.
- Effectively plans the use of personnel, production machinery and other resources.
- Assures compliance with corporate regulations pertaining to Human Resources and Safety.
- Works to improve production processes and procedures.
- Assures all production transaction are conducted correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assures inventory is up to date and accurate.
- 10+ years’ experience: with some as Plant Manager, Production Supervisor, or Shop Foreman, or similar positions.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works with little or no supervision.
- Must work well with others and must be punctual and reliable.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
· 1,200+ employees
· 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
· In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer