|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Design Display Group (DDG) is seeking a Junior Designer to join our design team within the Prestige Health & Beauty Sector of retail.
- Collaborate to create client presentation materials
- Manage the creation/revisions to instruction sheets for multiple brands within a retailer.
- Import engineering-generated Planogram for inclusion in the instruction sheet document
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. drawing customer products in a 3D environment)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- 3DS Max, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop (2+ years) experience is a must.
- Solidworks experience is a plus
- PC Proficient
- Portfolio (to present demonstrating your experience)
- Strong willingness to learn
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience creating installation/assembly instructions is a plus
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|