|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking a Hardware Manager to oversee the Hardware Assembly Department located at 2100 Amnicola Hwy. The Hardware Manager is responsible for understanding demand requirements, determining components needed to meet the demand, managing/tracking inventory, assuring the hardware team completes orders accurately and timely, and assuring system records are accurate and up to date.
- Operate with a high sense of urgency and take daily action to assure assembly areas have the hardware when needed as needed.
- Assure hardware packing team operates in an effective and safe manner.
- Assure quality of hardware packouts is high by consistently monitoring quality.
- Communicates with Project Managers, Designers and Engineers to assure everyone is aware of excess items in inventory and takes steps to utilize those items on new items or as substitutions on existing items.
- Assures hardware area presents as clean and organized with items stored safely in their designated areas.
- Assures physical inventory matches the inventory in the system.
- Monitors and maintains appropriate inventory levels of most commonly used items.
- Ensures BOM errors are communicated to appropriate personnel in a documented and timely manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of related experience in production and materials planning, inventory control, and related areas in a manufacturing environment required.
- Proficient user of MS Excel
- Experience using an ERP or similar system for managing orders and inventory in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret prints.
- 3+ years of relevant packaging experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.