|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
The position of Engineering Associate is responsible for providing support to the Engineering team as well as working with the Design team on structural display designs and construction. This role will help provide the proper technical support to production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team with the Design and Production team to analyze how to construct the exhibits to meet structural and aesthetic requirements within the prescribed budget.
- Produce mechanical drawings for assigned projects on an accurate and timely basis.
- Handle the engineering design for all injection molded, wood fabrication, sheet metal fabrication, acrylic fabrication, etc.
- Provide technical support for production on assigned projects.
- Teams with the Model Shop to build samples for prospective projects.
- Works with Pre-Production to produce prototypes on new and existing projects.
- Works with the Quality Control team to analyze production “first-off” samples on assigned projects.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Five plus years of display experience.
- Experience within the POP industry preferred.
- Experience with Open Sell Cosmetic Diplays is required.
- Solid Works experience is required.
- Willingness to learn and get the job done correctly and timely.
- Honesty, integrity and a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative team building relationships.
- Ability to multi task effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong focus toward attention to detail and accuracy.
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|