|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP) is a diverse manufacturer of Profile Extrusion, Injection Molded, and Fabricated parts. We mainly focus on retail and P.O.P industries. Founded in 2009, Creative Plastics utilizes leading technology and manufacturing processes to help our customers bring their ideas to life. We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Draftsman.
Primary Duties involve:
- The ability to work under and hold tight timelines.
- Experience in Solidworks 3D modeling (or similar cad system).
- Interaction with customers and all departments within the company.
- Create/update detailed industrial manufacturing drawings and Bill of Materials for production use.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Drafting/Engineering
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Problem solving, attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Microsoft Office competency, including Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of engineering software with emphasis on Solidworks 3D.
- Excellent oral communication skills, initiative, and the ability to learn product manufacturing.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|