|Title:||Sr. Maintenance Mechanic|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Sr. Maintenance Mechanic
Design Display Group
Design Display Group(DDG) has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Maintenance Mechanic. This full time position is responsible for assuring the facilities and equipment at DDG's facilities are in proper operating condition.
- Analyzes all mechanical and operational problems with production and facility equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical (3-phase), pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks per the established schedule.
- Complies with all safety regulations.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- Schedules and manages work of other maintenance personnel including custodians.
- Experience trouble shooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems in an industrial environment - including forklifts.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- 10 years' experience in industrial maintenance position.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.