|Title:||Sr. Maintenance Mechanic|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Sr. Maintenance Mechanic
Design Display Group has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Maintenance Mechanic. This full time position is responsible for assuring the facilities and equipment at Design Display Group’s facilities are in proper operating condition.
- Analyzes all mechanical and operational problems with production and facility equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical (3-phase), pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks per the established schedule.
- Complies with all safety regulations.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- Schedules and manages work of other maintenance personnel including custodians.
- Experience trouble shooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems in an industrial environment - including forklifts.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- 10 years' experience in industrial maintenance position.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
The Marketing Alliance Group family of companies employs 1,200+ people with locations in GA, TN and NJ. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer