|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is a global company that serves retailers and manufacturers that sell through retail. We create displays and visual merchandising that make retail environments thrive. We take pride in the fact that we are a solutions provider, not just a manufacturer. With every project that comes through one of our many facilities, we treat it as a problem waiting to be solved. This means that we never design for the sake of design but rather for a solution. We are retail brand specialists.
When you work with MAG, we ensure that nothing is over looked along the way. Every detail of our work is thoroughly though out before and during production in efforts to avoid complications and unexpected results. With our variety of in-house capabilities, and our creative problem solvers, getting from point A to point B is much easier ensuring that our clients get the results they want, one easy step at a time. At Marketing Alliance Group, we are solutions.
MAG is seeking an Engineer Intern to join Design Display Group (DDG) in Carlstadt, NJ. We are seeking a dynamic individual who is excited to learn and grow with our robust engineering team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Engineering team and other company departments including customer service, quality control and supply chain.
- Contribute to building a 'rapid prototyping' culture to test and prove-out ideas by creating prototype parts by using rapid prototyping and traditional model making technologies.
- Ability to adeptly and smoothly communicate construction instructions to client for installation of projects.
- Participate in product testing of prototypes to aid the design process.
- Develop unique solutions to solve product design challenges.
- Utilizing SolidWorks to create Instruction sheets to match clients branded templates.
- Support the Product Development engineers and designers to develop solid models, engineering drawings and BOMS's for new product concepts.
- CAD experience is required (SolidWorks is a must).
- Above all, the individual must be an effective problem solver who is committed to producing products of exceptional quality.
- Very important – if possible please include work examples, such as CAD images or prototype photos of past class work or intern work.
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer