|Title:||Driver - Non-CDL|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Driver – Non-CDL
Design Display Group
Design Display Group (DDG) is seeking a Driver – Non-CDL that will be responsible for the safe and efficient delivery and pick up of products between its facilities and vendors.
- Delivery and pick up of general freight material relating to the printing and display industries.
- Responsible for general duties involving paperwork related to pick up and delivery, inspection logs, gas receipts and mileage.
- Some warehousing and inventory placement may be involved.
- Must pass Medical Examiner’s Report & DOT Drug Screen.
- Valid Class D License.
- Strong attention to detail to assure safe, accurate, efficient shipment of product.
- Frequent light to moderate lifting.
- Frequent bending, stooping, kneeling and twisting.
- Lift Truck Experience preferred.
- Requires the ability multi-task in a fast paced, deadline drive environment as well a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
DDG is a division of Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer