|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the position of General Manager of our multi-facility 24 X 7 business. We are looking for a driven individual that will give guidance and direction to departments such as: fabrication (metal & wood), assembly, purchasing, project management, engineering, design, quality control and customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures business unit goals are met by establishing departmental goals, policies and procedures and holding the respective department heads accountable to achieve these results.
- Ensures effective operations by monitoring results, comparing actual performance to established standards and taking appropriate actions as needed.
- Utilizes lean manufacturing principles, standard work, and problem resolution strategies to assure the workforce is regularly engaged in day-to-day continuous improvement activities.
- Ensures profitability by directing and monitoring activities to achieve operational objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations Management or some other degree relevant to the business
- 10 years of proven leadership performance (progressive positions of responsibility) in a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in lean manufacturing principles including standard work, continuous improvement, problem resolution and delivery of results positively affecting the bottom line of the organization.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
· 1,200+ employees
· 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
· In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employe