|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
|Location:||Southeast US - GA -Dalton, Calhoun; TN - Chattanooga|
Marketing Alliance Group
Tennessee and Georgia
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is seeking an Account Executive.
- Develop and generate new client leads through prospecting, cold calls, networking, etc. to set appointments to present business and service options.
- Create and present proposals to potential clients on local, regional, or national levels; follow up as necessary to provide additional information.
- Maintain relationships with current clients; expand and present additional Marketing Alliance Group product options as appropriate, that lead to sales.
- Capability to build a strong rapport with potential clients.
- Ability to cold call and develop client relationships
- Capability to understand Marketing Alliance Group’s product offerings and how each can benefit potential clients, based on their specific needs.
- Must be a self-motivated flexible team-player, with excellent communication skills (written and oral), a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Position requires travel - local and overnight.
- This full-time position requires the ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Quick facts on Marketing Alliance Group:
· 1,200+ employees
· 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
· In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer