|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
|Location:||Southeast US - GA -Dalton, Calhoun; TN - Chattanooga|
Marketing Alliance Group
Tennessee and Georgia
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is seeking a Project Manager.
- Planning, directing and coordinating projects to ensure accomplishment of objectives.
- Interfaces with production, suppliers, sales personnel and customers to provide project status reports and ensure customer needs are met.
- Ability to multi task effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong focus toward attention to detail and accuracy.
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel and strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation.)
- Position requires travel - local and overnight.
- Must be familiar with shipping process and procedures including scheduling, expediting and tracking of shipments.
- Candidates for our Display Business must be mechanically inclined and have the ability to read and understand engineering prints.
- Printing industry experience a plus, but not required for Project Management positions for our printing companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications