|Title:||Supervisor - Ceramic Department|
|Facility Name:||Marketing Alliance Samples|
Supervisor – Ceramic Department
Marketing Alliance Samples
Marketing Alliance Samples (MAS) is seeking a Supervisor – Ceramic Department for their 1st shift. This person will be responsible for training and developing team members.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems;
- Reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Ceramic tile cutting.
- Must have experience using a tile saw.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to read measurements.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|