|Title:||Silk Screen Supervisor|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Silk Screen Supervisor
Design Display Group
As the Silk Screen Supervisor for Design Display Group you will be responsible for assuring all products going through your department are being processed in a safe, effective and efficient manner. The printing is done on a variety of plastic substrates (acrylics, styrene, etc.) including pre-fabricated materials.
Design Display Group is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group family of companies which employs 1,200+ people with locations in GA, TN and NJ. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
- Assures all personnel are adequately trained on the proper methods/techniques to operate and maintain screen printing equipment so that high quality parts can be produced.
- Verifies size, color, and type of substrate and color of ink(s) from job order. Obtains and checks equipment and related supplies to produce.
- Uses set-up sheets, reviews color matches to set up production order, and secures stakeholders approval prior to production run.
- Sets-up jobs, signs off on first piece and follows up regularly to confirm quality of parts being printed.
- Works with his/her team to print jobs maintaining optimum production rates, color density, registration, and quality standards according to customer specifications.
- Maintains continuous inspection of job specifications and quality throughout production run.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and order supplies as needed.
- Ensures production records are processed in a timely manner and are complete and accurate.
- Trouble shoots and repairs equipment as needed.
- Follows all safety and operational procedures..
- Ensures proper cleanliness of the department and equipment.
What are we looking for?
- Five years related experience (silk screen onto plastic substrates) and/or training; or equivalent combination of pertinent education/training and experience.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in the Display industry is a plus.
Design Display Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer