|Facility Name:||Marketing Alliance Samples|
Marketing Alliance Samples
Marketing Alliance Samples is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the position of General Manager of our multi-facility business. The General Manager reports to the COO of Marketing Alliance Group and is responsible for the safe, effective and efficient operations of the following areas: customer service, planning, purchasing, receiving, project management, production, maintenance, quality control and shipping.
The General Manager ensures…
- Profitability by directing and monitoring activities to achieve operational objectives.
- Business unit goals are met by establishing departmental goals, policies and procedures and holding the respective department heads accountable for the success of their team.
- Success of project cycle from estimating and order entry to shipping.
- The account manager and customer are up to date on all pertinent details related to their project(s.)
- End of project reviews utilize data to identify areas of success as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Estimates and schedules are appropriately documented and based on data.
- Effective operations by monitoring results, comparing actual performance to established standards and taking appropriate actions as needed.
- Orders are properly documented and entered into the appropriate systems and that all changes are captured and communicated in a timely manner.
- Systems are being properly utilized to capture cost and production data.
The General Manager…
- Works closely with the COO and corporate sales team to collaborate on and identify opportunities for growth.
- Partners with the corporate accounting and finance staff to identify trends and opportunities for improvement through analysis of past performance as well as forecasting.
- Coaches and develops personnel; ensures they have the necessary resources and training to maximize effectiveness.
- Forecasts labor and material demand and plans accordingly.
- Identifies technologies that can be utilized to decrease costs while increasing production, quality and safety.
- Works with team members to develop and implement plans to address areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations Management or some other degree relevant to the business
- 10 years of proven leadership performance (progressive positions of responsibility) in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) to clearly articulate messaging to both internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Quick facts on MAG:
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer