Pole Hyster Operator
|Title:||Pole Hyster Operator|
|Facility Name:||Sample Factory|
- Uses a powered industrial vehicle (Pole Hyster) to move items from point to point in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conducts transactions via computer to assure items are relocated in the appropriate manner so that records related to inventory are accurate.
- Assures aisles are clean and clear of clutter and places items in the appropriate location in a neat manner.
- Position requires a strong attention to detail as each employee is responsible for the accuracy of their work.
- Position entails frequent lifting of light to heavy loads. The position also entails frequent bending, stooping and kneeling – including frequently moving on and off of the vehicle.
- This full-time position requires the ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
SFI is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications