|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Marketing Alliance Group
Marketing Alliance Group is seeking a skilled Accountant with a growth oriented analytical mindset. This position is integral to the success of our Company as accurate data and timely analysis are crucial to continue as an agile leader in our industry. This position is located at our Corporate Offices in Dalton, GA and reports to the Controller of Marketing Alliance Group.
- Account Reconciliation and Analysis
- Development and processing of one off customized reports as well as recurring reports which enable the Company to make timely, informed decisions.
- Accurate and timely entry of data into multiple programs and databases so payables and receivables are transacted on schedule.
- Documentation of processes and procedures related to functions being performed.
- Assist with month end and year end closings.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- 5 years of relevant experience or a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting accompanied with some experience (internships, etc.)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to process work with speed and accuracy.
- Self-motivated, hands on, flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer