|Title:||Expeditor - North Bypass|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Expeditor – North Bypass
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking an Expeditor to join their North Bypass Production Team. The Expeditor will be responsible for the coordinated and timely delivery of all materials throughout the manufacturing process. Upon arrival, the Expeditor confirms the quantity and quality of materials and ensures the correct items get to the appropriate assembly areas. The Expeditor will need to follow through with the Project Manager and Account Executive on project status and time table. The Expeditor, along with the Account Executive and Project Manager, reviews the 1st unit to assure product quality.
- Verifies the quantity and quality of materials upon arrival.
- Responsible for sending the appropriate items to the correct assembly area.
- Communicate any part shortages or order discrepancies to the Project Manager and Production Manager.
- Works closely with plant management and supervisors to ensure orders are entered correctly, produced and delivered within deadlines.
- Process open-order report on a daily basis to update status of orders.
- Communicate with team members any changes with project status and/or deadline.
- Ensures that work produced is coordinated internally and with cross functional teams.
- Ability to successfully communicate (verbal and written) with and engage cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong focus toward attention to detail and accuracy.
- Persistent, “never quit” mentality.
- Must have the ability to read a print.
- Ability to track project status from cradle to grave and follow up with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Mechanically inclined
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer