|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
- Uses a powered industrial vehicle (forklift, man-up, pole, etc.) or manual pallet jack to move items from point to point in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conducts transactions via computer to assure items are relocated in the appropriate manner so that records related to inventory are accurate.
- Assures aisles are clean and clear of clutter and places items in the appropriate location in a neat manner.
- Position requires a strong attention to detail as each employee is responsible for the accuracy of their work.
- Position entails frequent lifting of light to heavy loads. The position also entails frequent bending, stooping and kneeling – including frequently moving on and off of the vehicle.
- This full-time position requires the ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer