|Title:||Digital Studio Manager|
|Facility Name:||Alliance Printing|
Digital Studio Manager
Alliance Printing (AP) is seeking a Digital Studio Manager. The Digital Studio Manager will coordinate communications, digital assets, and materials between the studio and internal and external sources. They will support the studio team as an active member processing digital artwork.
- Strong communication skills – must be able to clearly and diplomatically communicate via email, telephone, and face to face meetings.
- Able to interpret and quantify feedback into actionable items.
- Adept with MacOS and Apple Computer systems.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Knowledgeable with common digital file formats (e.g. tiff, JPEG, zip, pdf)
- Experience with Blender and InDesign are preferred.
AP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|