|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Design Display Group (DDG) is seeking a Plant Manager for its Carlstadt, NJ location. This position is responsible for the entire manufacturing process including, but not limited to, receiving, production, warehousing and shipping. The position requires extensive experience related to using systems to plan and schedule production. This multi-shift operation consists of multiple departments with most personnel engaged in the assembly of small to medium sized retail displays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages activities related to facility production (metal fabrication, extruded plastics, printing, assembly, shipping, receiving, etc.) as well as facility maintenance.
- Achieves production objectives by forecasting job requirements and potential barriers.
- Schedules production across all departments.
- Establishes priorities, controls processes, and resolves issues to maintain efficiency.
- Effectively plans the use of personnel, production machinery and other resources.
- Assures compliance with corporate regulations pertaining to Human Resources and Safety.
- Works to improve production processes and procedures.
- Assures all production transaction are conducted correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assures inventory is up to date and accurate.
- 10+ years’ experience: with some as Plant Manager, Production Supervisor, or Shop Foreman, or similar positions.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works with little or no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to react quickly to production issues.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must work well with others and must be punctual and reliable.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|