|Department:||Plastics - Acrylic Fabrication|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP) has a need for CNC Programmer to program, operate and trouble shoot CNC machinery.
- Strong attention to detail as each employee is responsible for the quality of the product they produce.
- Ability to read detailed prints and the ability to use and read precise measuring tools.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Experience with CNC Software (MasterCAM, EnRoute, or similar software).
- Computer savvy and able to quickly and efficiently find files in multiple systems.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer