|Facility Name:||Alliance Printing|
Alliance Printing is seeking a Pricing Analyst in Dalton, GA. Analysts review the scope and details of projects and compile relevant data pertaining to areas such as production, materials, and packaging so as to determine fact based costing which is then utilized to determine pricing.
Analysts collaborate with multiple departments such as cost accounting, sales, project management, production, purchasing and shipping to assure all pertinent project information is captured and analyzed.
- Utilizes ERP system and advanced functions of Microsoft Excel to compile, organize, and analyze data relevant to the costing of printing projects.
- Creates and presents detailed costing analysis to be utilized in determining pricing.
- Collaborates with personnel across multiple departments to assure the scope of the project has been appropriately captured and to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Conducts and presents project completion analysis in which project costs are compared to actual costs that have been incurred.
- Collaborates with Cost Accounting, Production, and Systems Personnel on the manner in which data is captured and input into the ERP system.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 4+ years of pertinent experience.
- Self-motivated, with a proactive problem solving mindset.
- Proficient in the moderate to advanced functions of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to research and follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a flexible team-player.
- Service-oriented mindset.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer